Compass Recovery is one of the top-rated drug rehabs in Western Mass with high quality clinical care and evidence-based therapies. We help our clients embrace sobriety using a combination of scientific and holistic treatments and customized recovery modalities.
Why we're the best drug rehab in Western Mass
We are a JCAHO accredited treatment center with highly effective IOP and PHP programs. Unlike other rehabs, we create personalized recovery blueprints for each patient to help them achieve their individual wellness goals.
Our facility offers a relaxing and tranquil environment for individuals battling with addiction. More importantly, we use the most advanced and proven therapies to address addiction and co-occurring mental disorders, allowing us to have the highest success rates in recovery.
How to lead a sober life after rehab treatment?
Recovery from addiction is a long-term commitment and does not end the day you step out of rehab. You need to sign up for ongoing care programs at your rehab facility to help you stay committed to sobriety in the long run. You will also need to make a few lifestyle modifications like:
- Avoid things, people, situations, and memorabilia that trigger disturbing thoughts and emotions. Find a new place to live and build a new social circle to help you start fresh.
- Engage in physical exercise regularly and eat a well-rounded and nutritious diet to stay fit.
- Attend support groups regularly to meet new people battling with similar evils. The friendships and bonds you build at the support group sessions can strengthen your commitment to sobriety and allow you to heal in sober fellowship.
As one of the pioneering drug rehabs in Western Mass, we create a long-term recovery plan that our clients can follow after addiction treatment.
Qualities to look for in a rehab facility
With a plethora of rehab options, finding the best facility can be a confounding decision to make. Here's what our facility offers:
- Amenities – You want to join a rehab with modern amenities and futuristic infrastructure. While you will spend a great deal of time attending addiction treatments and therapies, you also need a comfortable environment to help you focus on healing and recovery and relax during free time.
- Continuing care options – Relapseis a common occurrence in the initial few months after inpatient treatment. The only way to remain sober and prevent relapse is to sign up for continuing care programs at a drug rehab facility. Our continuing care programs will help you stay committed to sobriety in the long term and provide you access to a network of communal support.
- Dedicated and accredited staff – Joining a rehab with inexperienced staff and therapists may be a complete waste of your time and money. Only a skilled team of behavioral therapists, physicians, and care coordinators can assist you through recovery and help you achieve your wellness goals.
With the best outpatient treatment program, Compass Recovery is one of the leading drug rehabs in Western Mass. Our personalized treatment approach and high success rates make us the most preferred rehab facility in Massachusetts. Call us now at 844 844 2988 to verify your insurance.